Game news Despite the not always encouraging feedback, Saints Row is a success!
For a few days now, from August 23, the Saints Row reboot is finally available for sale! Moreover, the first results have just arrived, and it is a success.
Saints Row goes beyond the horizon
Although Saints Row is far from recording the best Metacritic of the year – the PlayStation 5 version of the game comes out with a 63 out of 100 and a user score of 3.1 – the production launched last Tuesday is showing some good results on British soil. Indeed, despite a 120% increase in Horizon: Forbidden West sales which, as a reminder, is included in a bundled offer that brings together a PlayStation 5 and the game, Saints Row is on the top step of the bestseller podium for the week of August 22nd. Note that this nice score only affects the physical version of the title.
In second place, therefore, we find Horizon: Forbidden West which, before the arrival of Saints Row, had not left the first step for three weeks. Then it’s up to Nintendo to monopolize the Top 10 with Nintendo Switch Sports in third place, but also Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Pokémon Legends: Arceus and the Switch version of Minecraft. And finally, we obviously find the unbeatable GTA V which is, this time, installed in ninth place, right behind Gran Turismo 7 and in front of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
The 10 best sales of the week in England
Saints Row, an update finally available
Finally, note that Saints Row received its first update. The latter has recently been available and fixes some visual bugs and temporarily removes some features like adaptive triggers on PlayStation 5 that reverse controls once activated.
We have decided to disable adaptive triggers while solving the flipped axis problem when activating the “drag” option. We intend to put everything back in place, stay tuned for updates on that. Will
- Resolves issues when launching via Epic Games Store on DX12
- Resolves a crash when the player uses the Star Launcher after customizing it.
- Fixed default camera sensitivity too high
- Fixed vehicle hijacking animation issues, you will now sit in your new stolen vehicle, you will not be standing next to it.
- Addresses localization, font, and cut text issues after launch via the Epic Games Store
- PS5 adaptive triggers temporarily removed
- Fixed cases where Riding Shotgun was too difficult on Sensei difficulty.