PSG is examining the files of Messi and Ramos …
- Our opinion : Last summer, PSG took a new turn in their “no glitter” project. There are therefore no postponements by Messi and Ramos, everything will depend on their performance.
The 8 market news on Monday
YESTERDAY AT 09:38
… and wants to extend Marquinhos and Verratti
- Our opinion : The epilogue of these two files seems obvious.
Gavi towards an extension to Barça?
Trained at Masia and equally happy at Barça, Gavi should quickly extend his contract. According to Mundo DeportivoA purchase is also expected before October for the Spanish international, considering the present and the future of the blaugrana.
- Our opinion : A logical extension for Gavi, who turned 18 last August …
Trauma or forgotten symphony: what trace did the humiliation of 2020 leave behind?
Skriniar talks about his future
Courted by PSG all summer, Milan Skriniar has finally remained at Inter, which has rejected all the Parisian proposals. Questioned on Monday at a press conference on the matter, the Slovakian defender preferred to dodge. “I’ve never talked about my future and my contract, I prefer not. When there is news, you will know about me and no one else“, He confided.
- Our opinion : At the end of the contract in 2023, Skriniar will face a turning point. Either he extends to Inter, or he goes to PSG, which would like to recruit him “for free”.
Mbappé – Neymar, PSG powder keg? “Everything will be fine until …”
Raul de Tomas goes to Rayo Vallecano
Spain international striker Raul de Tomas has left Espanyol Barcelona and joined Rayo Vallecano until June 2027, the two clubs announced in statements on Tuesday. As the transfer took place outside the transfer window dates, the player will have to wait for the next transfer window, in January, to be able to register and play the games.
The amount of the operation amounts to 8 or 9 million euros + 4 million bonuses, the Spanish press indicated, which specifies that the relationship between the striker and Espanyol has ended badly: the player has asked for a ticket exit which he was denied, and in turn refused to join the preseason with the rest of the group. Trained at Real Madrid, Raul de Tomas spanned several Spanish clubs before joining Benfica Lisbon in the summer of 2019 for € 20m. Six months later, Espanyol bought him from the Portuguese club for € 22.5 million. And then he resells it two and a half years later for half the price.
- Our opinion : Raul de Tomas has finally won his case, although he will still have to wait before changing shirts.
The 4 weekend market info
YESTERDAY AT 16:26
The 7 information on the transfer window on Friday
09/09/2022 At 08:18