(Photo credits: Adobe Stock -)
PARIS, Sept. 7 (Reuters) – Stocks to follow Wednesday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* UBISOFT UBIP.PA – The Chinese group Tencent 0700.HK has acquired 49.9% of the capital of the holding company of the Guillemot family, founder of Ubisoft, and is authorized to increase from 4.5% to 9.99% of the its direct stake in Ubisoft, the French video game publisher announced Tuesday.
➦ Tencent strengthens in Ubisoft
* TECHNICOLOR TCH.PA – The French imaging specialist announced Tuesday that its split and listing into two companies will go into effect on September 27, after shareholders approved the distribution of 65% of the capital of its special effects division Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) to the holders of Technicolor SA in the form of a dividend in kind.
* PERNOD RICARD PERP.PA, JCDECAUX JCDX.PA – The two French groups announced on Tuesday that they have signed a digital partnership in data management with the implementation of a platform called “Data Portal”.
* HAULOTTE GROUP PYHE.PA reported an operating loss in the first half of € 800,000 on Tuesday versus a profit of € 11.4 million a year ago and said it is currently unable to confirm its annual targets due to lack of visibility and uncertainty.
* DEEZER DEEZR.PA has announced that it has entered into a commercial partnership with the distributor Cdiscount.
* LUFTHANSA LHAG.DE – Businessman Klaus-Michael Kühne, Lufthansa’s largest shareholder with a 15.01% stake, expressed on Tuesday his intention to continue increasing the airline’s capital when he will ‘chance.
* SIEMENS ENERGY ENR1n.DE is down by 4.8% after the announcement of the placement of a convertible bond loan for 960 million euros, which will have to partially finance the acquisition of the minority shareholders of Siemens Gamesa SGREN.MC , announced in May.
* REPSOL REP.MC – The Spanish oil and gas group announced Wednesday that it has concluded the sale of 25% of the capital of its exploration-production subsidiary to the US fund EIG for 4.8 billion dollars (4.85 billion of Euro). including debt.
* RICHEMONT CFR.S – The annual general meeting of the luxury group meeting in Geneva must decide, among other things, on the requests of the activist fund Bluebell.
* PHILIPS PHG.AS – The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced Tuesday that the group has recalled some models of respirator-mounted masks due to the risk of injury.
* SALVATORE FERRAGAMO SFER.MI posted higher-than-expected half-year sales on Tuesday despite a slight slowdown in the second quarter, linked to health restrictions in China.
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Marc Angrand, edited by Nicolas Delame)