(Photo credits: Adobe Stock -)
PARIS, Sep 15 (Reuters) – Stocks to Watch Thursday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* H&M HMb.ST – The second largest fashion retailer in the world, behind INDITEX ITX.MC, posted a lower-than-expected increase in net sales for the June-August period on Thursday to SEK 57.5 billion (5.38 billion euros).
* STELLANTIS STLA.MI STLA.PA is considering “significant” investments to produce energy for its European plants, as part of its response to a possible cut in Russian gas supplies, CEO Carlos Tavares said Wednesday from the automaker. .
➦ Stellantis plans to produce energy in its European factories – Tavares
* TOTALENERGIES TTEF.PA announced Thursday the sale of its stake in the Sarsang field, in the Iraqi Kurdistan region, for an amount of 155 million dollars (155.6 million euros).
➦ TotalEnergies sold its stake in the Sarsang field in Iraq
* AMUNDI AMUN.PA, SANTANDER SAN.MC – Amundi, the European leader in asset management, and CACEIS, a subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole and Santander groups, announced on Thursday the strengthening of their strategic partnership to accelerate the development of Fund Channel, a distribution of B2B funds operating in Europe and Asia.
* CREDIT AGRICOLE SA CAGR.PA – LCL, a subsidiary of Crédit Agricole SA, announced Wednesday a freeze on bank rates for its retail clients until September 1, 2023 amid high inflation.
* VINCI SGEF.PA announced Wednesday that airport traffic decreased by 22.2% in August 2022 compared to 2019. nFWN30L1L5
* PUBLICIS GROUPE PUBP.PA announced on Wednesday the renewal for a four-year term of Arthur Sadoun’s term as Chairman of the Executive Committee and Chief Executive Officer.
➦ Publicis renews Arthur Sadoun as Chairman of the Management Board
* ESSO ESSF.PA on Thursday posted an adjusted operating profit of 409 million euros in the first half after a loss of 59 million a year ago.
* CARMAT ALCAR.PA confirms Thursday in a press release that it is preparing to resume the implants of its Aeson artificial heart in October, subject to obtaining the necessary authorizations.
➦ Carmat is counting on a “strong demand” for the resumption of the implants of its artificial heart
* AB SCIENCE ABS.PA announced Wednesday the continuation of the Phase 2 study evaluating the antiviral activity of masitinib in patients with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 following the recommendation made by independent review committee (IDMC) data.
* INNATE PHARMA IPH.PA on Thursday posted a first-half operating profit of € 8.5 million versus a loss of € 19.2 million a year ago and unveiled the progress of its treatment portfolio, including Monalizumab and IPH5201 , developed in collaboration with ASTRAZENECA AZN.L.
* ALBIOMA ABIO.PA and KKR KKR.N announced on Thursday the successful tender offer for all Albioma shares, which allows KKR to now hold 92.19% of the renewable energy producer.
* The DMS ALDMS.PA GROUP announced Wednesday that it is studying a plan to issue and award free share warrants (BSA) to its shareholders and that it has initiated a reflection for its DMS Biotech division in order to ” make the most of it “.
* AUBAY AUBT.PA announced Wednesday that it is now aiming at the top of the growth forecast range of its revenue target for this year, which is 9%, while the business operating margin target remains unchanged, between 9 , 5% and 10.5%.
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Matthieu Protard and Kate Entringer)